Remember The Name <3
Remember The Name <3
Remember The Name <3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Remember The Name <3

This is ten percent luck,Twenty percent skill,Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain , And a hundred percent reason to remember the name !

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merge With Judgment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperNarb

Merge With Judgment Empty
PostSubject: Merge With Judgment   Merge With Judgment Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:29 am

Hello, this is Judgment demo leader, SuperNarb. I'm the one who taught ChaosSoldier. Judgment is an amazing battle guild, one of the best. However I am having a hard time recruiting members considering i have HUGE expectations and its extremly hard to get into my demo team. I saw Burst in a gw on demo which i can't remember the score, i think we won 9-8 or you won, I don't know. But my main point is, Judgment would like a merge, We have great demoers but we need more, Some of our great demoers include: SuperNarb Very Happy, Samb0, Sycadelic, Apacalypto (or something like that) Arkana, And a few more. But yall are great demoers and if we merge we may be the best/one of the best guilds in RF. If you have any further questions or if you want to answer us post here. We also have a website (i think its payed for) I'll tell you that if you want, PZ. :3
Back to top Go down
Samakikio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Merge With Judgment   Merge With Judgment Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:16 am

Do you mean like we join up guild together ??o_o
Back to top Go down
SuperNarb

PostSubject: Re: Merge With Judgment   Merge With Judgment Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:54 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Jorude
Admin
Jorude

PostSubject: Re: Merge With Judgment   Merge With Judgment Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am

I'm already an alliance with Judgment if you can get your demo players to join our forums then we can guild war as an alliance with our members and your members. Ask them to register and let's talk about it then IG.
Back to top Go down
https://burstangels.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merge With Judgment   Merge With Judgment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merge With Judgment
Page 1 of 1