Remember The Name <3
Remember The Name <3
Remember The Name <3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Remember The Name <3

This is ten percent luck,Twenty percent skill,Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain , And a hundred percent reason to remember the name !

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report the fags :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samakikio
Admin

Report the fags :D Empty
PostSubject: Report the fags :D   Report the fags :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:15 am

Lawl yes the fags , share your pain with us. Report Scammers , hackers and noobs Smile Don't forget to add the reason why you dislike the person.
Back to top Go down
Vi3TBo1

Vi3TBo1

PostSubject: Re: Report the fags :D   Report the fags :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:51 pm

There are so many out there... its amazing. I at least meet on new fag a day, yeahh im unlucky.. but the one that comes on the top of my head is Roger1992.
Back to top Go down
Samakikio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Report the fags :D   Report the fags :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:19 am

Lol bruno here.
He kiked out of the room for iunno what reason lmao saying i lag when all of you know he always lags lmao
Anyways he's a douche Smile PLus the only one time he won he kiked me thats what sad lawl Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report the fags :D   Report the fags :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report the fags :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remember The Name <3 :: Rumble Fighter :: Blacklist-
Jump to: